Brooks M. Mullen, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Allergy & Sinus
"Dr. Mullen is passionate about providing quality Ear, Nose and Throat care to the people of central Texas."
Brooks Mullen, MD is a native Texan who received his undergraduate degree from The University of Texas at Austin, Texas. He attended The University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio, Texas and completed his residency at The University of Texas Health Science Center and San Antonio Bexar County Hospital District and Affiliated Hospitals. He completed his postgraduate training at The Osler Institute, Chicago, IL and specialized in Otolaryngology. Dr. Mullen is a fellow of the American College of Surgeons and the American Board of Otolaryngology. He is passionate about providing quality Ear, Nose and Throat care to the people of central Texas.
Dr. Mullen lives in New Braunfels, TX with his wife, Barbara. He has two children named Brooks and Paul. In his spare time he enjoys fly fishing and woodworking.
Professional Positions and Honors
• Fellow, American College of Surgeons
• Fellow, American Board of Otolaryngology
• Texas Medical Association, July 1986 (county delegate)
• Southern Medical Association, 1987
• Fellow, A.A.O.H.N.S., September 1987
• Guadalupe County Medical Society, July 1986
• San Antonio Society of OTO-HNS, September 1987
• Texas Association of OTO-HNS, September 1987
• American Academy of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, 1987
• American Rhinologic Society, September 1988
The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, Texas.
The University of Texas Medical School and San Antonio
Bexar County Hospital District and Affiliated Hospitals
The American Board of Otolaryngology
American College of Surgeons